Apologies for cross-posting

Neil Jacobs and I have been asked to write an article for Interlending &
Document Supply describing the impact of the eLib projects on document
delivery.  As part of this exercise it would be very useful to obtain views
from library practitioners/managers. If you are willling to help please
complete the short web-based questionnaire.  I will post a summary of the
results on the lis-link and lis-ill.

http://www-staff.lboro.ac.uk/~lsam/impact.htm

Thank you for your support.

Anne Morris

Dr Anne Morris, Reader in Information Processing, Department of Information
Science, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 3TU.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]          Tel: 01509 223073