My name is Margaret Collister and I am a final year student on the Library
and Information Management degree at MMU.  For my final year dissertation I
have chosen to look at Internet Filtering Software and would be interested
to hear of any issues, concerns and experiences in using filtering software
in HE/FE colleges.  I am particularly interested in issues concerning
censorship, restricting access to information, management of the
implementation of software i.e. IT/Library.

Thanks
Margaret Collister

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com