Goodness, it clearly takes a lot to keep the good man down.  May I
respectfully suggest that instead of cluttering up this, and possibly
other listservs, Mr Kent should direct his efforts towards his own
government.  Lifting the economic blockade and engaging in constructive
discussion is much more likely to produce a more tolerant regime.

I look forward to future reports of his discussions with George W.  In
the meantime, he might usefully ponder on the comparative literacy rates
as between Cuba and the USA

Nick Moore

In message <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] writes

--
Nick Moore
Acumen                          Tel +44 1984 623668