Information World Review (IWR) is looking for a reviewer for the following:

Books:
1. Capitalizing on Knowledge by David J. Skyrme. (Butterworth Heineman, Oxford,
2001)
2. The Invisible Web by Paul Pedley. (Aslib, London, 2001)
3. Business Blindspots by Benjamin Gilad. (Infonortics, Calne, 1996)
4. Intranets: A guide to their design, implementation and management by Paul
Blackmore. (Aslib, London, 2001)

CD-ROMs & DVDs:
Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Fourth Edition. (Dialog on
Disc, 2001)

Online Services:
AnimalScience.com
LeisureTourism.com
Organic-Research.com

All of the above from CABI Publishing/Ingenta.

There is no payment for the review, but you get to keep the book/CD-ROM/DVD.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer any remuneration for reviewers of online services
but full access is available for 30 days.

Reviews should be c. 800 words long and the deadline is negotiable. Full
instructions will be sent to individuals selected.

Please respond to me at [log in to unmask], stating why you are interested
in reviewing your chosen title(s).

Many thanks

Greg Smith
Deputy Editor, Information World Review