Hi,

I'm currently working on something on open source, and am looking for some
views/experiences from librarians. I would, therefore, be grateful for any
interested in are the relevance of open source to librarians, any
experiences of using open source (good or bad), hints and tips on using it,
and details of any particularly good open source products for librarians.
Also, any comments on the current "debate" between Microsoft and the open
source community gratefully received!

Thanks and best wishes,

Richard Poynder
Freelance Journalist