Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:41:40 +0100
From: Sam Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BIDS and ingenta information sessions

****Apologies for cross-posting*****

Dear BIDS and ingenta users

I am very pleased to invite you to the BIDS and ingenta information sessions
that will be running next month (details attached). The sessions will focus
on the new ingenta website, on PsycINFO and IBSS, and on INSPEC and CAB
Abstracts.

A trainer from the American Psychological Association will be coming over
from Boston to talk about PyscINFO, and (from nearer by!) we will also have
a trainer from the International Bibliography of the Social Sciences to make
up a full complement for our Social Sciences day in London on the 11th June.

We are also very pleased to have trainers from the Intitute of Electrical
Engineers and CABI to speak about INSPEC and CAB Abstracts respectively in
Glasgow on the 5th June on our Science day.

On the morning of both days we will also be running a hands-on session
exploring the new ingenta services. The new ingenta.com website will be
going live on Monday 21st May.

Librarians and faculty are welcome -- so please forward this e-mail to
colleagues if you think this might be of interest to them. Sessions are
free, and you are welcome to attend any of the sessions which are most
relevant to you. However, there are limited numbers of places, so please
register with me as soon as you can if you would like to attend one of the
sessions. If we are inundated I will run similar sessions again!

All sessions will be hands-on, and lunch will be provided.

We very much hope these sessions will be useful to you.

All the best

Sam

Sam Phillips
BIDS Marketing Manager