Hi everyone,
I currently work in the Library & Information Service in Guinness, Dublin.
Due to current restructuring we have to change the name of the service, and
get rid of the term "library", but we can't just call ourselves Information
Service as "IS" currently refers to companies whole IT Department.  We
provide a library and information service to all employees across the
business - technical, marketing, corporate affairs etc - so we need to come
up with a new name that will reflect all this - so if anyone has any
ideas/thoughts/advice please e-mail me.

Many thanks

Ann
Ann O'Sullivan
Library & Information Service Manager
Guinness Ltd
St. James's Gate
Dublin 8
Ireland.
Tel: +353 1 4536700 ext 5528
Fax: +353 1 4084816
e.mail: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any attachment contains information which is private
and confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
If you are not an addressee, you are not authorised to read, copy or
use the e-mail or any attachment.
by return e-mail and then destroy it.