Hello,

We are a large FE college library who are currently thinking about offering
access to multimedia websites through our library PC network.  Our network
is located in a reading room and so access to audio files would have to
involve headphones.

*       Does anyone use headphones in this context?
*       How do you organise issuing/loaning them?
*       Do you feel your system works well?
*       Has anyone got any other cunning schemes for offering online
multimedia access without tears?

Thanks, I will, naturally, summarise for the list if requested.

Ellie

Ellie Clement
Subject Librarian (Science, Engineering & Construction)
Grove Library