Alison Benson wrote:
> I have recently discovered the beauty of email filters and have set up
> several. However can any other lis-linker suggest an all encompassing
> phrase to automatically delete those messages about getting copies of
> videos.

I've found that deleting all emails with "video request" or "ERA licence"
in either the subject line or the body of the message works very well.

> Or should I be asking people to use a common word in their subject field?

Another solution would be a separate list along the lines of
lis-medjournal-duplicates.
--
Owen Massey // Cataloguer, The Markland Library // direct line 020 7772 6272
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London // www.rcog.org.uk