The Career Development Group West Midlands Division would like to invite
you the following library visits:

1. Visit to Queen Elizabeth Hospital Library at Birmingham University on
23rd May at 4.30pm. For those who are interested in coming along we will
then be having
our Divisional Committee meeting at 6pm in Birmingham Central Library.

2. Visit to Warwick University Library followed by a visit to the new
library at Coventry University on 27th June starting with the first visit
at 2.30pm, then the Coventry visit at 4pm with tea and refreshments provided.

Visits to all three libraries are limited to 20 persons. More detailed
information and maps will be provided nearer the dates.

Anyone who is interested in either or both visits please contact Nikki
Phillips, Secretary , on 024 76 88 7544, email: [log in to unmask] by
Friday 18th May for the first visit, and by Friday 15th June for the
second set of visits.
Please could you also let me know if you will be coming by car so that
car parking arrangements can be made.

Many thanks
Nikki Phillips
Coventry University Library / Secretary for West Midlands Division