Hello Chris/Jatinder#

You might be interested to know that there was an LDN workshop in London
last June that I attended which showed us how to create interactive
materials using WORD.  This was very interesting and revealed how to use
text boxes, insert caption, tables and how to make a boring url look
like a picture which is more engaging.

You might like to contact Margaret Robson at Shipley College or her
colleague Steve Hooton to see if they have any of the disks left.

Hope this is of use
Susan Eales
Collections Manager - JISC DNER