> Dear Lislinkers,
>
> We're looking for some translation software (or a combination of packages)
> to translate documents from English into the following languages:  Farsi,
> Albanian, Arabic, Urdu, Russian, and preferably Polish as well.  Does
> anybody use software with this capability, or know of any?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Anne Ramsden

Rotherham College of Arts and Technology,
Eastwood Lane,
Rotherham,
South Yorkshire.
S65 1EG.
England.

Telephone 01709 362111
FAX       01709 373053

This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software.
Thank you for your cooperation..