Dear Lynda,

What a coincidence! I was in Edinburgh over Easter and when
I visited the new Scottish Museum I noticed that that very
evening that I was there they were holding one of this
year's Reith Lectures in the Lecture Hall of the museum.

I tried to get a ticket but they were all gone.

T.Davidson

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:40:07 GMT0BST Adrian Smith
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/reith2001/

> Date sent:              Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:07:40 +0100
> Send reply to:          "Robbins, Helen" <[log in to unmask]>
> From:                   "Robbins, Helen" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:                Re: Reigh (Reich?) lectures
> To:                     [log in to unmask]
>
> Could it be Reith lectures?