To all lis-linkers

Pre-registration for the Library + Information Show, 5 - 7 June, NEC
Birmingham is now underway.  If you haven't received a leaflet with a
registration form please call 01844 342894 or e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] and I will post one to you.  Alternatively you can log
onto the website at www.lishow.co.uk and pre-register there, as well as
read breaking news about what exhibitors will be launching in the new
online show magazine, Shelf Life Online (issue 1 out today!).

This year LIS has over 140 exhibitors and a professional development events
programme featuring talks for all sectors, and including representatives
from the DCMS and Re:source.

We look forward to seeing you all in June.
Sue

Sue Rickard
Marketing Manager, LiS