Hello, I have just joined the lis link list. My name is Peter Condon; I work
in the Independent Learning Centre at Barnet College as a Senior Learning
Resources Advisor.  In other words I'm a librarian at Barnet College
library.
I have only been here 3 weeks; previously I had been working (for eight
years)at Luton Sixth Form College - much closer to where I live.
You may be able to tell that I'm using the list through my web browser at
the moment; my aim is to use it via e-mail so that it can stay open on the
task bar while I use the web - does that make sense.
Speak to you later
Peter