Apologies for duplication.

The Colleges of Further & Higher Education (Group of the Library
Association) South Wales Circle will be holding a meeting on Wednesday 14
March, 2.15pm at Coleg Glan Hafren, The Parade, Cardiff. This meeting, which
is free of charge, will include:

*       An update session by Lis Parcell and Nia Jones on "RSC Wales" (see
below for more information)
*       An opportunity to tour the recently renovated LRC at The Parade
Site, Coleg Glan Hafren
*       South Wales Circle General Meeting.

Participants are also very welcome to gather prior to the meeting in the
City Road Wetherspoons Public House for lunch, where we will celebrate the
achievements of the National CoFHE Conference held in Cardiff in April 2000.

For further information please contact Stephen Gregory, Circle Secretary

Thank you.

Stephen Gregory
Campus Librarian - Cyncoed
University of Wales Institute, Cardiff
Cyncoed Road
CARDIFF. CF23 6XD
Telephone: 029 2041 6242
Facsimile: 029 2041 6589

ooo000ooo

***What is RSC Wales? Well, RSC stands for Regional Support Centre and we're
the successor to 'FE-Net' - who you may know as the people who have been
looking after your college's JANET network connection for the past few
years. It's more than just a new name though, as we're expanding our
services to provide extra support on the information services/curriculum
side. As well as information services, we'll be offering support with other
areas of ILT, such as Managed Learning Environments and videoconferencing.
Web site: http://www.rsc-wales.ac.uk/ <http://www.rsc-wales.ac.uk/>