Hi all,

Apologies for taking so long to send this information to you, but I wanted to
wait until I had a more substantial report to offer as well.  If you would like
copies of the interim report on this topic, please let me know by return email.

        R & R system    No R & R system Total responses
        Formal  Informal
Australia (only academic libraries)     7       1       3       11
UK (both academic and public)   1       1       2       4
Ireland (academic)                      1       1
US (only public libraries)      7                       7
Total responses 15      2       6       23

Regards,

Ann Luzeckyj
Research and Development Librarian
University of South Australia Library