Dear All,

I am in the process of trying introduce the implementation of the
withholding of examination certificates for students who have outstanding
books and substantial fines.  I have devised a rough plan, but before I put
it forward I would like to canvas some opinions as to which other colleges
have introduced such a policy, and it's success rate.

If you are a Further Education College Library that has such a policy
already in place could you let me know, how your system works and what sort
of impact it's had on the return of outstanding items/fines?

Your help is appreciated.

Mark Lawrence
Learning Resources Coordinator
Waltham Forest College