Dear All

Happy new year!

The latest selection of social science Internet news is now available at:
http://www.blpes.lse.ac.uk/other_sites/aliss/update.html

Take a look at our links for the Middle East Crisis
The New BL newspaper library catalogue online
speeches from the BL chief executive
The completed LSE library card catalogue project
An innovative register of Electronic Journals.

ASSIGN is the Aslib Social Science Information Group and Network which works
for all social science librarians and Information workers.

Check our pages over the coming weeks/months for forthcoming events in 2001.
They will include library visits and Internet workshops.

If you want any more information about ASSIGN or would like to tell us any
social science library news.

Please contact

Heather Dawson
ASSIGN Secretary