BACKSTAGE http://www.backstage.ac.uk/

Dear All,
This is for those of you who have not been contacted by
Backstage but may have significant collections in the
performing arts which you would like entered in the online
national performing arts directory which Backstage is
compiling in association with the Theatre Museum.

It is in fact an update of their printed "Directory of
Performing Arts Resources" and we circulated earlier in the
year over 400 institutions in the directory asking:

a. for an update of their directory entry, and
b. offering them the opportunity to use the online forms
developed for the project by the Institute of Learning and
Research Techology, Bristol to create Collection Level
Descriptions for those collections which they felt
warranted it.

Some of you will have received that circulation and will
not have replied, so please treat this as a reminder.
(Another printed reminder will be on its way shortly).

It has become apparent however since our first circulation
that we may have missed out circulating
significant holders of performing arts collections who for
one reason or another were not in the Theatre Museum
Directory.

If you hold such a collection then this email is aimed at
you!

To enter data online on the Backstage website (URL above)
Click on the PARTNER AREA at the top of the screen:
User name: backstage
Password: gr33nr00m [i.e. greenroom with threes and zeros]

If you would prefer to work with a Word version of the
forms and return them as hard copy or an attachment please
contact me and I will send them you as an attachment.

Regards,

Steve Holland
Backstage Project Manager
Head of Library Information Services