I am sending the below on behalf of Diane Rowland (DTI) and James Denmead
(DfEE). Please reply to Diane's email address as indicated.

Thanks,

Emma Blagg
Library and Information Services
Department for Education and Employment.

Dear colleagues
James Denmead (DfEE) and I (DTI) will be jointly hosting an open day for
graduate trainees on Thursday 8th March. Come and see the Department of
Trade and Industry Information Centre as it plans the merger of two
libraries into one and view the Department for Education and Employment
Library and Information Centre which has recently been refurbished in an
office of the future style. Network with fellow graduate trainees and join
us in informal discussions and presentations about our work and current
priorities.
We will start at the DTI (1, Victoria Street, London SW1H 0ET) at 11am,
moving round the corner to the DfEE (Sanctuary Buildings, Great Smith
Street, London SW1P 3BT) at 12.30. Lunch will be provided at DfEE and the
day will finish around 3pm.
Numbers are limited to 15. Please contact me if you would like to attend or
have any questions
Regards
Diane Rowland
Information Centre