We have recently redesigned and restructured our Library website, and
are trying to compose an online feedback form/questionnaire that would
ask users for their opinions in more detail than the standard feedback
forms on Library websites (including ours) allow for.

Has anyone any experience designing anything like this, please? I
couldn't find any on the UK Academic websites I looked at (but perhaps I
didn't look hard enough).

Thanks.

Ian Budden,                         email: [log in to unmask]
Enquiries and Information Services,
University of Sussex Library,       Tel: +44 (0)1273 873466 or 678440
Brighton,                           Fax: +44 (0)1273 678441
United Kingdom, BN1 9QL.