Apologies For Cross Posting

Dear all
              I am interested to see if anyone is aware of any training
software out there for online databases, I.E. packages which show would be
searchers ( maybe LIS students, new Librarians or even for rolling out
certain databases to non  IS end users) how to search effectively in
databases like Lexis, Dialog or Datastream, with the need for them to
connect online or to have subscription the services. I have seen such things
for word, excel and the like but not for any of the database systems. I am
quite tempted to try and knock some thing up in Visual Basic, does any one
have any thoughts about this?
 I would value some input.

regards
Tom Poston