****    TO  ALL  CHARTERING  CANDIDATES  IN   NORTH   WALES    ****

****    WEDNESDAY   7TH   NOVEMBER      ****

****    NATIONAL  LIBRARY  OF  WALES,  ABERYSTWYTH     ****

This is the first LA/CDG Registration Course in your area for some years so
do please take the opportunity to come along.  It will also be a great
opportunity to visit the National Library if you have not been before.

Candidates from the South Wales area are, of course, very welcome if the
later date in Swansea (28th November) will be unsuitable.

We will be covering the A-Z of Chartering and those areas of the submissions
which prove most difficult for candidates, as well as issues of Continuing
Professional Development.

As your area is currently without a Registration Liaison Officer, we have
arranged for an RLO from a neighbouring area to come along and bring
examples of good submissions for you to look at.

There is no fee for the day but advance booking is essential.
Please contact:   [log in to unmask] or 020 7255 0615 to make a
booking.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Susan Kay
Professional Adviser