Dear colleagues,

I would be interested in hearing how other libraries deal with the problem
of boxed sets of Music CDs which seem to come in a variety of sizes.  We
now use the Pro.Loc security cases for CDs but the double CD cases are not
sufficiently deep to house most boxed CD cases - even those that just
consist of 2 CDs and a booklet.

We are trying to avoid keeping CDs behind the Issue/Information desk.
What do others do?  Please answer directly to me and I will summarise for
the list.

Thanks

Fenella Waugh

Fenella Waugh                           email: [log in to unmask]
Multimedia Manager                      tel:   0118 9875123 ext.4804
Reading University Library
Bulmershe Court
Woodlands Avenue
Reading RG6 1HY