I often write book reviews.  This is my first ever calendar review. (It's a
tough job, but someone has to do it.)   This calendar has 12 photos, one
for each month, plus brief descriptions of some lovely old libraries. Not a
librarian in sight though, whether lovely or not, whether young or old.  It
would grace the office of anyone involved with or in love with libraries.
The photos of Freising Cathedral Library, Queen's College Library,  John
Hopkins University Library, the Austrian National Library and National
Library of Czech Republic in particular are truly stunning.

Strongly recommended for all who love libraries.  Copies can be obtained
from ISIM, Sweden, URL http://www.isim.org or see the advert in the latest
Library Association Record  for details.

P.S.  I have absolutey no financial or other interest in the commercial
success, or otherwise, of this calendar!

Charles

Professor Charles Oppenheim
Dept of Information Science
Loughborough University