Wiley e-book access
I would be interested to know how other libraries are dealing with printed
books they receive from Wiley, which offer access to an electronic version
for an individual user. They supply a code with which to set up personal
details. This replaces the old accompanying CD method.

I contacted Wiley re. use of the website by institutions and was told that
they would have to discuss this with colleagues in the USA, because they had
not been asked the question by any other library. They had only made
provisions for individual purchasers. I am still awaiting a response.

Has anyone else dealt with this problem in a neat and easy way ??

Liz West
Senior Officer
Electronic Services
Learning Resources