Hello everyone,
I've just had our Design and Technology teachers in asking if I have any
information on how to project signs onto buildings, rather like they are
doing to the Baltic Flour Mill here in Newcastle.  Its part of the course
work for Product Design students but as yet no-one has produced 'the' book.
A quick Internet search has come up with books on lighting up historic
buildings and links to manufacturers of llighting for buildings but these
dont seem to be what is required.  Does anyone out there know of any books,
links or anything which can help.  I've told them to get in touch with
people at the Baltic but you know teachers, never enough time, or so they
say!

Thanks very much,

Vivienne Towler
Librarian