(apologies for x-postings)

Thank you to those that responded to my email (below) re library specific
EMS.  So far I have identified two such systems, one by Fretwell-Downing
Informatics (which is being developed in conjunction with Essex Libraries
(http://www.fdgroup.co.uk/) and the other by Soutron
(http://www.soutron.com/newsoutronsite/mainsite/products/2020ems.asp).  I
would be interested to hear from any libraries that have implemented
Soutron's EMS.

I'm also interested to know whether any libraries have implemented 'IT'
helpdesk software (such as Remedy's ARS) to manage their enquiries and if so
then which helpdesk systems are to be recommended.

Regards

Anne Gambles