Dear list members,

I have been given the opportunity to set up a small library from scratch,
and am currently at the planning stage.

I wonder if anybody has any useful references that they could point me
towards, "how to do it" guides (fingers crossed!) or personal experiences
that they would be willing to share. The function of the library will be to
support learners who will mostly be working flexibly or attending short-term
training courses within a business environment. There will also be a strong
research/market information function to support business decision-makers.

Any input gratefully received - please respond directly to me, rather than
to the list.

Kind regards,
Julie Riley

This message is confidential and intended for the use only of the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient
you are strictly prohibited from reading, disseminating, copying,
printing, re-transmitting or using this message or its contents in any way.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this
message are not given or authorised by Meadowhall Centre Limited
unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative
independent of this message. Meadowhall Centre Limited does not
accept liability for any data corruption, interception or amendment
to any e-mail or the consequences thereof.

http://www.meadowhall.co.uk