Barry,

Home page for the publisher of Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Patents is:
http://www.ashley-pub.com/html/nf-eotp.asp

There are also sample articles at http://www.ashley-pub.com/html/samples.asp

They also offer a reprint service at
http://www.ashley-pub.com/html/reprints.asp.

Hope this is of some help.

Nigel Rudyard
Information Officer
NWRLS
Central Library
St. Peter's Square
Manchester
M2 5PD

Tel: 0161 234 1946
Fax: 0161 236 3813
E-mail: mailto:[log in to unmask]
NWRLS Web Site: http://www.nwrls.org.uk
Bulletin Board: http://pluto.beseen.com/boardroom/y/48753

addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify NWRLS
at mailto:[log in to unmask]

From Ashley Publications web site:

"Introduction: reaching healthcare decision-makers and opinion leaders

We are dedicated to publishing high-quality reviews of specific, therapeutic
agents in clinical development, emerging onto the market and in established
clinical practice. All articles are written by independent experts and
subject to rigorous peer-review, ensuring the unbiased high standard of all
our Expert Opinion journals. The resulting product is a complete, balanced
and informative guide to drug performance, providing an excellent tool to
build awareness around your pharmaceutical product.

Ultra-fast turn-around
Our experienced in-house publishing teams ensure timely publication and
comprehensive coverage. The high degree of control over content and
schedules enables fast turn-around at every stage of the publication
process, without ever having to compromise on quality.

Drug evaluations

These are independent, expert evaluations of individual therapeutic agents,
written according to clear guidelines and article structure. Again, rigorous
peer-review and quality control ensures each evaluation provides a
well-balanced and comprehensive guide to the drug under review. These
articles have attracted widespread interest from the marketing functions
within pharmaceutical companies.

Drug evaluations are published in the following Ashley Publications
journals:
Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy (new for 2001)
Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs
Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy

Supplements

We also have the facility to publish supplements (for example major study
reports or symposium proceedings) alongside any of our regular publications,
subject to editorial approval. Again, our in-house editorial teams can offer
the best possible author care and speed of publication for such special
projects.

Reprint service

We offer a speedy reprint service for the articles we publish. An excellent
working relationship with our printers and couriers ensures delivery to
anywhere in the world within 3 - 4 weeks of reprint order placement.

Reprints can be supplied in standard journal format or with gloss paper
colour covers to provide you with well-presented, professional pieces of
literature. Alternatively, you may have special requirements for the final
presentation of the reprint, which can be arranged upon request.

Requests for quotations may be made by e-mailing the Reprint Co-ordinator

Other services and special projects

We adopt a flexible approach to customer needs and aim to meet any special
requirements you may have. For example, you may require a combined
educational reprint package or you may wish to reproduce our articles in
another language. Simply contact our Reprint Co-ordinator with your request
and we will do our best to help."

=========