At 02:59 19/12/01, you wrote:
Can anyone assist with the following please.  I have tried British Library
and EX/U-1

Gulliver, Kate
This is how we get them out: Roman seige warfare
Pub: University of Exeter, Classical Association

Our request number is 0270877i

Our billing account number is 87-7075

Regards

Sue Barrett
Inter-Library Loans
Joint Services Command and Staff College Library
Faringdon Road
Watchfield
SWINDON
Wiltshire
SN6 8TS

Tel: 01793 788234 (am) 01793 788237 (pm)

The information contained in this e-mail is private and is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you have no legal right to use the
contents of this e-mail.  Views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect Government (Defence), Defence Management (Watchfield) Limited or
Serco Aerospace policy and we cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any
attachments are virus free.
Thanks for your message, however I will be on leave until January 1 2002. I will be back in the office on Wednesday January 2.

In the meantime, if your query is urgent, please contact Jenny Reid, email: [log in to unmask]

Sorry for the inconvenience, and have an enjoyable Christmas break!

Tony.

Tony Nicholson
Electronic Resources Librarian
Flinders University of South Australia