On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:42:32 +0100 Neil Dalley <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Has anyone else tried to purchase North American theses via the address quoted
> by the British Library on their recent Customer Update?  We've just
>had our first invoice and it would appear that although the request can
>be made to this UK address the invoice is still in US Dollars.

Yes that's right.  Why do ProQuest bother with the UK office? It is
also annoying that the online ordering is for the US and if we want to
use the UK office we have to use fax, phone or mail.
        It really doesn't seem too much to ask that we should be able
to order online from the UK office and pay in sterling.

penny
Penny Roberts
Document Supply Department
Radcliffe Science Library