Would anyone on the list be able to supply me with the following article , I
can provide our BL account code for cross charging.

Revue Medicale Libanaise
1996 Vol. 8 Pt. 2 pp. 96-100
Daher, M.
Usefulness of pre-operative...

Thank you for your help

Regards

Hilary Webb
Bibliographic Services Librarian
The Library
The Royal College of Surgeons of England
35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London WC2A 3PE
Tel: 020 7869 6512
Email: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
This communication represents the originators personal views and opinions,
which do not necessarily reflect those of The Royal College of Surgeons of
England.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
http://www.rcseng.ac.uk
Registered Charity Number: 212808