-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Karen Stevenson
Sent: 17 December 2001 10:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Posting problems

Mieko,
Glasgow first experienced this problem in early November. The Helpdesk freed
the locked payfiles for us at that time. As the problem was not fixed within
a few days, we tried posting in Millennium which worked fine, and we've been
using this ever since. We've had an outstanding call since beginning of Dec
for the patch bundle to be installed.
Karen

Karen Stevenson
IT Services