Do you want to change the fund or the price or both?  Are you adding
manual orders to MilAcq systematically before they are received, or are
you adding them when the orders are actually received?  Have you
encumbered the total amount on order for each fund and want to disencumber
the right amount (i.e. estimated price when ordered, not the actual price
paid)?  If I understand your question, I may be able to answer :-).

Mieko

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Kay Williams wrote:

> > We are hoping to start using MilAcq shortly. We haven't used Innopac at
> > all for acquisitions procedures so far, so currently orders are being
> > dealt with manually. Before we can start anything I need to know how we
> > deal with incoming orders done manually, whose prices are different from
> > that at the point of order i.e. we would have to adjust the funds in
> > Milacq, once the funds are in that system. I can't see in the MilAcq
> > manual how you do this, although it looks possible in the text-based
> > version. Can anyone out there help, please?  Kay Williams

Mieko
-----
Mieko Yamaguchi                                [log in to unmask]
Technical Services Manager/System Coordinator        +44 (0)1248 382970
Main Library, University of Wales Bangor, UK   +44 (0)1248 382979 (Fax)