I understand that accommodation in halls of residence at the beginning of
August is filling up quickly.  If you have not already contacted me about
your requirements can you please email me today (if at all possible) how
many rooms you will require on which night.

I already have confirmation from the Wellcome Trust, Leeds Univ and the
National Library of Estonia, so this request applies to other participants
who have not supplied me with this information.  Thanks.

Mieko
-----
Mieko Yamaguchi                                [log in to unmask]
Technical Services Manager/System Coordinator        +44 (0)1248 382970
Main Library, University of Wales Bangor, UK   +44 (0)1248 382979 (Fax)