Please excuse the naivety of this question, but can any list member
please confirm the situation regarding electronic access to Academic
Press (AP) titles via IDEAL ? I recall there was some discussion /
(?resistance) last year to initial IDEAL licensing terms (and costs?)
following the end of the Pilot Site License Initiative project.  If so,
have these issues been satisfactorily resolved from the subscribers'
point of view?

We only take around 16 or so print subscriptions for AP titles, so would

want to minimise our costs if any premium is demanded by AP for current
/ backfile access.

Any comments on experiences with different aggregators (e.g. pros / cons

of IDEALibrary vs. e.g. ingenta.com) would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this for me.

Jonathan Eaton
Electronic  Resources Manager
London Business School
Sussex Place