Dear all,

Did you hear or know anything about that?

It unfortunately seems so that Science publishes online-only articles which
we cannot access, because we have an institutional license which allows us
to view, download and print the 1 to 1 version of the weekly printed Science
magazine. I think, some features (i.e. STKE or get informed via mail if a
special article will be cited in another one) are only allowed for special
individual subscribers to login with a personalized user-ID.

I didn't find out yet, if the publisher makes a difference between licensees
and if it would be possible for us to enhance our current license, or if our
account is not fully activated... I tried to contact the publisher and our
journal agent with this request and have no answer yet.

Regards,

Elgin Helen Jakisch
Aventis Pharma Deutschland GmbH
Sci. Inf. & Library Services, H 823