From: Lee S R V (LRC) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 May 2001 18:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Announcing a new list for the discussion of e-books

To Join the list send the following message in the body of the message with
nothing in the subject box or below the message (no autosignature) to

join lis-e-books (first name) (last name)
without the brackets.
Ta!
Steve Lee
Steve Lee
Applied Sciences Librarian
and Information Communicator
University of Glamorgan
Pontypridd
CF37 1DL
Tel: 01443 483391
Fax: 01443 482629

Please join me in feeding a hungry person TODAY

Just Click on these web addresses below once each day. It does not cost you
anything but by doing this sponsors will feed a hungry person or child.

http://www.thehungersite.com

http://www.clickfome.com.br/english/index.html