-----Original Message-----
From: Gayle Williams [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 November 2001 22:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fw: Spanish & Portuguese resource (replacement for Norton?)
(fwd)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat Noble" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 5:38 PM
Subject: Fwd: Spanish & Portuguese resource (replacement for Norton?) (fwd)

> >From: Nicholas Smith <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject:      Spanish & Portuguese resource
> >To: [log in to unmask]
> >
> >A new reference work covering Spanish & Portuguese books, 1500-1520 has
> >just been published. It's a replacement for F.J. Norton's Descriptive
> >catalogue... of 1978.
> >Julian Martin Abad: Post-incunables ibericos. 572pp. Madrid: Ollero y
> >Ramos, 2001.
> >ISBN: 84 7895 165 2 (I'm afraid I don't know the price.)
> >--
> >Nicholas Smith
> >Rare Books Department
> >Cambridge University Library
> >(0)1223 333123
>
> ****************************
> University of London Library
> Senate House
> London WC1E 7HU
> Tel: 020-7862-8449
> Fax: 020-7862-8480

legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify
the [log in to unmask] : The contents of this e-mail must not be
disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of
the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British
Library. The British Library does not take any responsibility for
the views of the author.