Spencer Jordan, JISC Assist Co-ordinator <[log in to unmask]> asked:

 >Does anyone know of any procedures that help with event evaluation. In
 >particular I'm interested in any structured approach to devising
 >evaluation forms for workshops, conferences etc.

You could take a look at the Evaluation Toolkit:

http://www.ltss.bris.ac.uk/jcalt/

This is an online resource designed to help plan evaluations (mainly for
courses, but it's equally applicable to events, projects, etc.). It was
funded by JISC's CALT, and is hosted by Bristol University.

Best wishes,

Martin
---------------------

Dr. Martin Oliver,
Higher Education Research and Development Unit,
Education and Professional Development,
University College London,
1-19 Torrington Place,
London,