Dear Yair

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The price for our logger will be
£9,900 and it includes:

Mount Sopris MGX-II logger
Winch and accessories
100m of cable
softeware
Shipping Case
240v AC power supply (generator available if required)

It is brand new and has only been used once. More information can be found
at http://www.mountsopris.com/mgx_ii_digital_logger.htm

This is an excellent lightweight portable system and compatible with a wide
range of sondes. no sondes are available for sale from us, however they are
always available from the manufacturer or rental companies throughout the
world.

If this is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Nick Russill

Telephone: +44 8707 303050
Fax: +44 8707 303051