Dear Peter:

I fully support this and will table this at the British Geophysical
Association (BGA) meeting tomorrow to encourage further support. I am
confident that the BGA will support this. Please let me know if I can help
further.

Paul Young
President BGA

Professor R. Paul Young
Chair of Earth Sciences
Department of Earth Sciences
Liverpool University
4, Brownlow Street
Liverpool, L69 7GP
UK

Email: [log in to unmask](office)
          [log in to unmask] (mobile and home office)
Tel: 44 (0) 151 794 5178 (office)
       44 (0) 151 794 5160 (Lab)
       44 (0) 7980 750167 (mobile voicemail)
Fax: 44 (0) 151 794 5178