At 23:23 03/11/01 +0900, Shohei Banno wrote :

Dear friends:
              Please no more name of rock unless we cannot communicate without such a name.

              I would call the rock in question Opx amphibolite or Amp granulite and presume it belongs to the Hbl granulite facies (or subfacies).

 Anthi Liati wrote : "These rocks are partly to completely transformed into cpx-opx plag 'hornfelses'. In the field one can observe still relics of the original amphibolite in form of a few cm-large 'patches' in a greenish (cpx dominated) rock."
The description of Anthi suggests that the amphibole is not in equilibrium with the whole rock. Consequently, we have relics of amphibolite in a 2prxs hornfels. This rock does not belong to the Hbl granulite facies

 .C.N.