-----Original Message-----
From:   Esme Ward [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
<mailto:[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]>
Sent:   26 January 2001 11:27
To:     Elaine Addington
Subject:        [ECT] Do you know anyone who might be interested? {01}

The Education Asst at the Whitworth, Christine Rolph is moving on to
pastures new..  She has been offered a rather impressive lecturing post at
Staffordshire University and quite understandably is going for it (she'd be
mad not to!).  Although she's only been here a short while (9 months) it has
made a huge difference and I'm pretty sure she has thoroughly enjoyed
herself (apart from my terrible untidiness obviously).
This means I will be on the hunt for a new Education Assistant - so if
anybody knows anyone out there who could stand to work with me, part time
(12 hours per week), taking schools bookings and providing administrative
support mostly, please point them in the direction of Manchester Evening
News on Tuesday or the University of Manchester website where the job is
being advertised.
Thanks very much.
Esmé.

Esmé Ward
The Whitworth Art Gallery
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester
M15 6ER
United Kingdom

Telephone: + 44 161 275 7450
Direct Line: + 44 161 275 7474
Fax: + 44 161 275 7451
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WWW: http://www.whitworth.man.ac.uk/ <http://www.whitworth.man.ac.uk/>

please send enclosures in rtf or pdf format

delivered
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp <http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp>

http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp