Hello All.

I'm looking for info from anyone who's been involved with writing or using big books in museum/gallery education. I have already emailed Lancashire Museum about their project (as seen in the clmg newsletter).
As my DfES MGEP is ending in March 2002, I am seeking ideas for new projects to keep me in a job!
Any ideas are very welcome!

Thanks.

Sarah Gouldsbrough
Museums Education Liaison and Development Officer, Community Services
Tel: (0191) 200 7146
Fax: (0191) 200 7146
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Unless otherwise stated, opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are personal, and not those of North Tyneside Council.