Many thanks to all of you who replied to my message about resource packs and family learning packs. Many people asked if I could pass on any information, so here goes:

Resource Packs & citizenship
London's Transport Museum produce citizenship packs and run citizenship sessions as part of their underground liaison work. In fact, they produce lots of packs and many people suggested them as good examples.
The Tower of London do work on citizenship
'Unpacking Teachers' Packs' by Sue Clive and Petra Geggie, London Arts Board

Family Learning Pack
London's Transport Museum have just produced a family learning pack
NIACE have recently produced a family learning toolkit (www.niace.org.uk) and are running a series of workshops over the next few months to launch it throughout the country
Other examples of good trails suggested are Tate Modern, Somerset House, Stowe Landscape Gardens, English Heritage guides and National Trust guides

Models
Tate Modern produce a card flatpack 'make your own museum' model.

Hope that's useful!

Hannah

Hannah Gould
Museum Education Consultant