Dear All

I am doing some work for Hackney Museum to produce a resource pack for KS1 & KS2 teachers and pupils. Can anyone suggest some examples of good packs to review? I'm particularly interested in anything focussing on citizenship.

Also, I've been asked to develop a family learning pack for the museum. Does anyone have any good examples of family learning packs and trails that they could send me (I will of course pay for any costs)? I'm also keen to visit sites that may have family trails 'in situ'. Does anyone know of anything in the Yorkshire region?

Finally, the museum also wants to produce a 3D interactive model for teachers to use in preparation for their visit. Has anyone done this kind of thing before? Or are there any good examples of 2D plans that have been used to prepare teachers and pupils for a visit?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Hannah Gould
T: 01482 491565
F: 01482 474267
E: [log in to unmask]