Hello

My name is Johanna Parker and I am looking for information surrounding Young Adviser programs located in museums.

I am about to implement a similar scheme here at the National Museum of Australia and I am interested in talking to other institutions for advice on what has and hasn't worked. Further to this point I and am currently looking into the possibility of working closely with any interested Museums in starting an international youth forum. An opportunity for the advisors to discuss issues with each other, assist in exhibitions aimed at this market that can possibly travel between institutions, a general international think tank really!

Any information you are able to provide would be much appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely
Johanna Parker
Children and Young People's Team Leader